- This purchase must be from an authenticated TPT facility or the TPT online shop.
- The warranty support the original consumer only.
- The shafts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal and customary use for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- The consumer must provide proof of purchase from whom/where the item was purchased. The shaft has not been altered outside of the original purchase. Standard modifications (re gripping, tip or butt trimming according to original purchase specifications) if made by TPT Golf online or a TPT authorized facility, and if the shaft was not damaged as a result of the modifications, will be covered by the warranty. It is at TPT’s discretion to determine if any damage was caused by these modifications.
- Prototype shafts or Tour issue shafts are not for resale and therefore not covered under any warranty.
- All shaft failure claims original point of purchase. TPT Online web store or TPT authorized facility only. Shafts purchased from any unauthorized must be made through the platform will not be covered under any warranty conditions.
- TPT breakage report* must be fully completed by the authorized facility (pictures included). Failure to complete breakage document or provide all relevant information will result in the voiding of any warranty.
- The failed shaft must correspond with the relevant suggested clubhead speed (see the chart below) if the speed is outside of this recommendation, then the validation of the warranty will be at the discretion of TPT Golf.
These conditions must be met and subject to review by the warranty department before a final warranty decision will be made.
- Any replaced item will be warrantied from the date of the original purchase, not from the date of replacement. This will be with a limit of one replacement within the 12-month warranty period.